3:15 - 5:05 (2 min) What Is Crowdfunding? Is It For You? | Khierstyn Ross
9:53 - 17:26 (8 min) How To Start A Campaign Launch | Khierstyn Ross
2:40 - 7:08 -> Crowfunding $592,467 For A Startup Launch!
9:53 - 17:45 -> How To Start And launch A Crowdfunding Campaign - Khierstyn Ross
BONUS: Get the ebook The Crowdfunding Playbook (https://gumroad.com/l/hLIIo) ($37 value) for FREE when you Pre-Pay for the event!
Crowdfunding sites like Kickstarter and Indiegogo have forever changed the way that startups raise funds to develop and ship their products. A successful crowdfunding campaign is not as simple as signing up and listing your product on one of the platforms. There’s a ton of behind the scenes work and strategy that goes into making a crowdfunding project the success it needs to be in order to get the products manufactured and to the public.
In this presentation you'll discover...
• Kickstarter versus Indiegogo: what platform you should use, whether crowdfunding could be a good option for your business, and how it is a viable model to launch an e-commerce company
• What the popularity algorithm is and why you can't ignore this in your strategy
• Pre campaign launch strategy and generating buzz through bloggers, press, social media, and friends and family... All to get early backers to cover the first 30% in the first three days after launch
• Maintaining momentum once you've hit your first sales wave in the way of cross promotion, referral contests, and stretch goals
• Campaign management, and what comes after crowdfunding!
Khierstyn Ross is an online digital advisor that's helped companies drive over $4M in sales, and specializes in online product launches with Crowdfunding. Recently she advised Toronto based startup Thin Ice on Indiegogo that raised $594,467 USD. She's an avid traveler having lived in London, Melbourne, Vancouver, and South East Asia. You can listen to her interview successful crowdfunding campaigns on her podcast: Crowdfunding Uncut.
• Khierstyn Ross made $16,710 from her first "failed" crowdfunding campaign.
• She learned from her mistakes, rebooted her campaign and raised a whooping $592,467 for Thin Ice: The Very First Weight-Loss Clothing Line (http://re.tc/5ycmynbt)!
• Then she consulted for John Lee Dumas and helped him raise $453,803 from 7,063 backers on Kickstarter for The Freedom Journal Kickstarter Campaign (http://re.tc/l523zjis)!
• And then she helped Black Hops Gold Coast Brewery (http://re.tc/zthefi3d) exceed their goal of raising $10,000 to raise $17,805!
• Now she is working on her 4th crowdfunding campaign and so far she's raised $127,536 for TAPP: The World's First Smart Fingerprint Padlock (http://re.tc/9wwddou5)!
That's a combined total of $1,208,323 raised via crowdfunding in the past 9 months!
Khierstyn also wrote The Crowdfunding Playbook (http://re.tc/jhqczmsm) an all new ebook she's selling for $37 but when you pre-pay for the event via Meetup (http://re.tc/jhqczmsm) ($10 online / $20 at the door) I'll send you a FREEcopy of the playbook.
Connect with Khirstyn Online: